Monday, July 11, 2005

Questions From Emily

questions, questions, questions
Everyone knows the rules:
1. Leave a comment saying "interview me"
2. I will respond by asking you 5 questions.
3.You will update your blog with the questions and your answers.
4.You will include this explanation and offer to interview some else in same post.
5.When others comment asking to be interviewed you ask them 5 questions.


1.From Robyn: Where do you see yourself in ten years?(honestly)
A: I honestly see myself married to robyn having two kids by this tyme and would like to be werkin' or owning a bike shop. I am friggen tired of framen.
2.If you could (and you can)change one asspect of yourself(or your personality),what would it be and why?
A:i would change my anger cuz it really sux when i get pissed and just stay that way.i just hate getting mad all the tyme and not doin anything about whatever it is pissen me off cuz i usually end up going to jail that way.
3.What type of parent do you think you'll be?
A:i'm pretty sure i'll be a good parent cuz i know what i'm missing from my childhood and i know that those are the things i'll be sure to give my kids first.learn from my parents mistakes type deal.
4.How did you meet your wife, how did you know she was "the one"?
A:i met robyn over at a mutual friends house that neither one of us talk to anymore,and i guess that after being with her for so long it just kinda came natural that being "the one" just fell in place.
5.What is the darkest secret(that you are willing to share on your blog)?
A:I was locked up in "the pin" and stuck a guy in the ribs with a pencil....self defense, he was gonna stick me later that day come to find out.

Ok....so there's my questions and there's my answers as honest as anyone can be.ask me for an interview.

3 Comments:

Blogger sqwerrl said...

I could have answered those for you sweetie pie...i guessed most of what you might answer with and was pretty close

didnt know you wanted to run a bike shop...that's a cool dream.

Ok. i'm going to say it: INTERVIEW ME!

thought it might be funny to see what type of questions you have for me.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

yea, that was me writing earlier logged in as you....sorrry

we're going to have to remember to log out when we 're done on blogger
either that or we need another pc

12:25 PM  
Blogger Shan'Chelle said...

Thats cool Interview Me...

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home